Re: [RT]

  Was wondering.  What does direcpc cost per month and do you like service?
Also does anyone know of a site that compares fairly cable to satellite
internet?   I now use phone lines but I am thinking of getting cable or
satellite internet service.   Any info on the pros and cons of each would
be helpfull.

 Thanks,