[RT] Gann angles for Mike

Mike,

I used to use Gann angles (til I came to like pforks better)
and the attached shows one automation trick that works pretty well.  Based
on the Gann concept of squaring a range...take the angle from the last swing
down, for instance, and use it for the next angles up.  The ela I mention
on the chart is very basic...a work in progress...but you are welcome to it if
this is something you want to play with.

Good luck,
Chris

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor