[RT] Full moon is here

For those who find such things of interest, the full moon has arrived. The
full moon is something I take particular note of when it comes to bonds.
Also, I have numerous daily charts of the major indexes where AGet Time
Clusters appear for November 1. AGet Time Clusters are based on a shotgun
approach of applying fibonacci ratios to time ... sometimes they hit and
sometimes they don't.

I will add that I am totally flummoxed by the action on the 39 minute spoo
and while I think the short term trend is down, I find it nearly impossible
to trade so maybe it is really up ;-). The SP and ND are pulling in
different directions.

Earl

Clever Cam is a pen sized digital camera, webcam, and mini-camcorder. Just $79.95 at Youcansave.com.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/F11sED/NkNDAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM