[RT] Re: 30 year treasury issuance suspended

Bonds have always had a 3pt limit.  Last limit moves i remember are
10/8/98, 10/9/98 and 3/8/96.

--- In realtraders@xxxx, "Don Ewers" <dbewers@xxxx> wrote:
> That is what I was thinking but the site does not show any limit
that I can
> see.  I know it has been years since they went limit up so they
must have
> been removed?
>
> http://www.cbot.com/cbot/www/page/0,1398,21+69+111,00.html
>
> don ewers

Protect your servers with 128-bit SSL encryption! Grab your copy of VeriSign's FREE guide: "Securing Your Website for business" Get it Now!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/M.WTOC/m1FDAA/cosFAA/zMEolB/TM