RE: [RT] Case for the bulls

Bears beware: all of the bad news (bombings, anthrax, earnings) has been
digested.
Want to be short if a "Bin-Laden-is-captured-or-killed" rally occurs ?
What could help the bears ? $US dollar dropping; real estate prices
dropping.
Combination of higher unemployment and higher chance of negative
amortization in real estate ....is a killer.