Re: [RT] Case for the bulls-Maybe there is a case for both the bulls and the bears?

  • To: <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [RT] Case for the bulls-Maybe there is a case for both the bulls and the bears?
  • From: "Dorothy K. Carter" <dorothy.carter@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 10:28:49 -0800

I agree the next leg down ... there will be no place to hide... The DJIA
will most probably be taken down harder than NAZ.... To get the real idea of
where NDX is at take a look at monthly chart   symmetry would suggest that
if a rally ended Fri.  with the sharp reversal as suspected, then that high
would be equal to monthly high of 7/31/98     1485.97.  As stated before...
with US$ turning down it's the foreign sellers that we have to worry
about.... The U.S. investors have shown resolute and won't capitulate until
Sept. lows are taken out most probably....... Have a great week
trading............ Dorothy