Re: [RT] Thank You

Well dagnabbit!  I've just embarrassed myself.  I meant to send this personally to Ric, and I just sent it to the group.  Doesn't mean that I don't mean it but I didn't mean to say it to the group either.  Oops...  Sorry if any take offense.  I really don't mean to sound arrogant.  Just wondering out loud...

On Sat, 27 October 2001, STEVE ROBERTS wrote:

> >P.S.  What are you putting back?
>
> Hi Ric,
>
> That's a good question!  While I have attempted to give back through information and encouragement to traders, I have started to re-evaluate the efficacy of my efforts.  Since observing your style of limiting information giving in favor of attempting to stimulate thinking and experiencing, and observing the necessity for myself to be in a "give-up" place before I was ready to investigate market path, I am beginning to believe that much of what I say to other traders is nearly useless!
>
> I'm thinking that most traders are stuck in a particular mode and not ready to really receive until facing that all their efforts are coming to nought.  So why waste your breath if they're not listening?... Even the several people I was talking to about Market Path after our list discussions haven't followed up.  I think I'm the only one...   So, I'm re-evaluating.  This isn't cynicism, just realizing that I've had some unreal expectations of people.
>
> I have the advantage in my psychotherapy work that people are already in pain when they come through my door.  They are Ready for something.  It's not necessarily the same with people on e-mail lists...
>
> Steve

http://www.peoplepc.com

Protect your servers with 128-bit SSL encryption! Grab your copy of VeriSign's FREE guide: "Securing Your Website for business" Get it Now!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/M.WTOC/m1FDAA/cosFAA/zMEolB/TM