Re: [RT] Quote.com LiveCharts

Bruce,

Quote.com has been extremely sporadic in it's up-times and frequent in
it's down times. I have Qcharts and the service has been horendous.
Anytime you want to know the status of the network, you can go to the
main website and go to network updates.

This way you will be sure that the service is just plain flakey and not
specific to the cost (or not). Having said all that, I just don't have
any better charting service so just stick with them in spite of......

Good Luck,

Sincerely,

Ketayun Rustom

Protect your servers with 128-bit SSL encryption! Grab your copy of VeriSign's FREE guide: "Securing Your Website for business" Get it Now!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/M.WTOC/m1FDAA/cosFAA/zMEolB/TM