Re: [RT] Quote.com LiveCharts

Intermittent is a rather mild description.  Yesterday ended by not being able to connect with any of their servers and began by being kicked
off after seconds time after time.  They had their heads stuck so far in the dark that dawn will be long in coming.  Today was much better but
still a lot of complaints.  It seems they upgraded a crucial bit of software to all servers after not solving known problems before
implementation.  Their way of approaching changes is mystifying to me.

They seem to make it a habit to introduce changes and pissing off their customer base and negatively spending their goodwill further and
further in the red.

I am very thankful that I was not jeopardized by having any positions.

When the system is working well it is really great and for me that is most of the time.