[RT] NDX and S&P

Tough call, here.  The NDX pulled back and filled last week's gap, and then
held support.  This should be bullish.  However, given the rapid rise, and
the move to overbought, it looks to me that we should see more retracement
this week, or at least if the price action is choppy that the bias on
scalping should be to the short side.

Protect your servers with 128-bit SSL encryption! Grab your copy of VeriSign's FREE guide: "Securing Your Website for business" Get it Now!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/M.WTOC/m1FDAA/cosFAA/zMEolB/TM