  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Saturday, October 20, 2001 1:09
  AM
  Subject: RE: [RT] hedging

  If
  Maria does not calm down she may blow a gasket. Both Maria and Tex Tansee (sp)
  get too involved in the excitement around them. Are there any other comments
  on Bloomberg as it is just becoming aval on my cable sys. I will say that the
  early coverage of the WTC was handled very well by the morning crew.

  <FONT face=Arial
size=2>

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor