Re: [RT] hedging

CNBC is part of the wall street sales force of worthless paper, pumping buy
now and hold forever. Like that makes the guy who paid 500$ for yahoo feel
great. How long will he have to hold it to get rich?

Bloomberg is more business like. You can get their tv feed over the internet
if it's not available locally. I am not sure if it slows down my quote feed
or not, but it is competing for bandwidth.

You can almost make a living fading Maria. More often than not (it seems)
when she looks at the premarket futures and says "well, it looks like we are
set for a zzz opening folks", you can make money going the other way. It's
comic relief for the start up of rth. Would be fun if someone could computer
test it.

Michael

> If Maria does not calm down she may blow a gasket. Both Maria and Tex
Tansee
> (sp) get too involved in the excitement around them. Are there any other
> comments on Bloomberg as it is just becoming aval on my cable sys. I will
> say that the early coverage of the WTC was handled very well by the
morning
> crew.

Protect your servers with 128-bit SSL encryption! Grab your copy of VeriSign's FREE guide: "Securing Your Website for business" Get it Now!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/M.WTOC/m1FDAA/cosFAA/zMEolB/TM