  To: <A
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";
  title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, October 20, 2001 1:03
  AM
  Subject: RE: [RT] bonds top?

  <SPAN
  class=330055604-20102001>would a bond top support an equity advance (after
  retest)

    <FONT face=Tahoma
    size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Dorothy Carter [<A
    href="mailto:dorothy.carter@xxxxxxxx";>mailto:dorothy.carter@xxxxxxxx]Sent:
    Friday, October 19, 2001 10:55 PMTo: <A
    href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
    Re: [RT] bonds top?
    I agree.. I've been saying that for the last
    6 weeks since the prior peak pre 911.... Retail has been plowing $$$ into
    bond funds.. look at Ford today whose credit was downgraded.. they increased
    the size of their bond deal.. the  feeling on the street was float as
    much debt as you can while you can because as you know the  lower the
    rating the higher interest rate you have to pay.  Next week the
    Govt. bond market has refinancing of I believe  2 & 5 yrs
    and  a pretty heavy Corp calendar as well.. supply concerns are going
    to put a lid on this mkt as well as concerns about the deficit spending..
    Today's reversal in the long bond does appear as I suggested that we are
    making a H & S formation... I would
    expect 102.12 - 102.06 to be seen and If I get lower targets I'll share it
    with you.
    <BLOCKQUOTE
      <DIV
      Don