[RT] java blues

Hello group,

Been out of touch with RT for some time, and decided to drop by the
message board. I was amazed that there were no posts about coffee
futures, seeing as how it's hit 30 year lows this week. Maybe nobody
is talking 'cause you're ALL loading up...

I've been saving my pennies (hey, margins are under half what they
were last time I checked) and awaiting confirmation of the inevitable
trend change. Any of you prognosticators care to toss out the final
level of support for this 4&1/2 year decline? Winski?

There have been some LARGE moves from the 45 level in the past, so I
imagine there could be at least some kind of rally soon. I'm no
expert, but I can see the potential of an initial move to 70, and
perhaps 145 over several months. Any opinions?

DC

Protect your servers with 128-bit SSL encryption! Grab your copy of VeriSign's FREE guide: "Securing Your Website for business" Get it Now!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/M.WTOC/m1FDAA/cosFAA/zMEolB/TM