Re: [RT] Israel Aid

Azeem, don't get carried away with yourself. Do you really think $3 billion
would go far with the scoundrels we have in congress? Do you remember Clinton's
$25 billion for midnight basketball that we haven't heard anything more about
it? And pork spending bills like that are being passed regularly. Do you
remember all those trips Clinton took with entourages of +1,000 guests staying
at the best hotels, eating the finest meals, and partying the nights away at our
cost? And, how about all the White House parties we paid for, especially to
entertain the ungrateful celebrities from Hollywood who are so far to the left
they make Stalin look conservative? How about the fringe benefits we provide our
congress persons? Do you realize how costly the pension plans are for the
scalawags and what it costs us for their security? Do you realize they are the
only ones fully prepared for any type of war (shelters, gas masks, antibiotics,
special chemical suits, etc.) and they deny any knowledge of it so we won't
become jealous? Azeem, a few billion to a strong ally like Israel isn't a lot of
money. Keep in mind, we give Egypt and Saudi Arabia as much and all we get from
them is grief, hate and scorn. With anger like yours, it proves to me we have a
vociferous Arab lobby here. Yet, what have they done for us lately except raise
the price of oil through their cartel? They certainly aren't on our side when it
comes to cleaning out the scorpions nest in Afghanistan. By the way, I bet you
side with them on that. Do you?

Ralph

azeem wrote:

> to the tune of $3 billion and PLUS per YEAR.
> What  we COULDVE DONE with that money here IN THE good old   U S A
> how many jobs ? research...........

Protect your servers with 128-bit SSL encryption! Grab your copy of VeriSign's FREE guide: "Securing Your Website for business" Get it Now!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/M.WTOC/m1FDAA/cosFAA/zMEolB/TM