RE: [RT] Time Clusters for Oct 18 and Nov 1

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#0000ff
size=4>Even more interesting  is the 12/14 Solar eclipse in Saggitarius and
the Lunar Eclipse at the end of December . There will be several Mars and Uranus
transits to the eclipse point with planetary stations in Nov/Dec as well and
from memory in Oct too perhaps.
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#0000ff
size=4>
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#0000ff
size=4>Serge
<FONT face="Times New Roman"
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: chrischeatham@xxxxxxxxx
[mailto:chrischeatham@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: October 14, 2001 16:19
PMTo: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [RT] Time
Clusters for Oct 18 and Nov 111/2 is the next date the
Sat-Pl opp. is exact (1:18 am ET), per my data.  On 11/3 the moon
passes over the Sat. side of  the opp., which is particularly
interesting given that it occurred on 9/10 too.Speaking of dates, the
early Dec. time period also jumps out as interesting, given a loose stellium
with as many as 5 planets in sag., still loosely opposed by Sat. Any
thoughts?Regards,Chris--- In realtraders@xxxx, "Norman
Winski" <nwinski@xxxx> wrote:> > ----- Original Message
-----> From: "Earl Adamy" <eadamy@xxxx>> To:
<realtraders@xxxx>> Sent: Sunday, October 14, 2001 8:22 AM>
Subject: Re: [RT] Time Clusters for Oct 18 and Nov 1> > >
> This time the clusters are not as strong or tall as the September
11> > clusters, however two periods are dominating what I see:
October 18 and> > November 1. November 1 is the stronger.>
>> > Earl,> >    I have Oct. 17, 22,
and Nov. 1 is a biggie.> > Cheers,> > Norman>
>> > ----- Original Message -----> > From: "Earl Adamy"
<eadamy@xxxx>> > To: <realtraders@xxxx>> > Sent:
Saturday, September 08, 2001 8:36 AM> > Subject: [RT] Time Clusters
for market turn on/about 11Sept?> >> >> > >
While reviewing AGet time clusters on daily charts of major cash>
indexes,> > I> > > am noting an unusual confluence of
tall time clusters between 07-18> > > September. Further, many
of these charts are showing the 11th to have> the> > >
tallest and most consistently occuring clusters.> > >> >
> AGet time clusters are based on a crude application of fibonacci
time> > > relationships. When I say crude, the relationships are
applied to pivots> > in> > > a blanket manner rather
than according to significant wave structures.> > > Often, the
AGet clusters are of minor use, however I have found them to>
be> > > of value when cluster heights are extreme and there is
confluence across> a> > > number of indexes.>
an email to:> > realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxx> >>
href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/";>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>
to:realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour use
of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <A

Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.Checked by AVG
anti-virus system (www.grisoft.com).
10/09/2001

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor