Re: [RT] Time Clusters for Oct 18 and Nov 1

Earl,

As you know a small change in
specifications of the AGet
parameters for the time clusters can make a
lot of difference.

The attached picture (at the bottom)
includes a copy of AGet
time clusters using the default values
which came with program.

The upper portion of the picture is my
attempt to get something
of the same kind using TradeStation
2000i.

The limitations that TS places on plotting
make it very difficult
to present something like the AGet display
but simply drawing
a vertical line at each projection can help
in indicating where
clusters may be.

This method had clusters at 9/18, 10/01,
and 10/17.

Clyde

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - -Clyde
Lee
Chairman/CEO          (Home of
SwingMachine)SYTECH
Corporation          email: <A