Re: [RT] [Bobr] sp500/nasdaq

  From: BobR
  To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, October 12, 2001 11:00 AM
Hi,

I agree with your analysis RE short covering and consolidation,
but believe we are seeing accumulation, not distribution.
Experience leads me to believe proper identification of one or
the other is very difficult but is the key to successful trading.

Could you please elaborate on how you differentiate accumulation
from distribution? I am certainly no expert here.

regards,

tbr