  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Friday, October 12, 2001 1:05
  AM
  Subject: [RT] LLTC & BBBY
  follow-up
  10-3, I suggested LLTC might be a turn around candidate.
  The stock has movednicely. At present, the stock is in the vicinity of 10
  and 60 period Hurstupper envelope limits and is vulnerable to pull back or
  consolidate soon.BBBY was the lowest risk short sell candidate I could
  find among NASDAQ 100stocks. The 'best' it could was consolidate a few
  days. Up strongly today,BBBY has broken above the first level of
  resistance. It too is bumping upagainst 10 and 60 period Hurst upper
  envelope limits.These conditions represent notoriously bad timing
  windows for jumping abroadon the long
  side.Stan-----Original Message-----From: Stan Book
  [mailto:sbook@xxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2001 9:38 PMTo:
  realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [RT] NASDAQ-100.... The best
  short candidate I find is BBBY. The stock is bumpingup against potential
  resistance with evidence of distribution. This is oftena low risk short
  sell setup.Especially for NW is bottom fishing candidate, LLTC. This
  stock has gone tonew lows with evidence of accumulation which suggests a
  potential trendchange.To

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor