From: Stan Book [mailto:sbook@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2001 9:38 PM
To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RT] NASDAQ-100

.... The best short candidate I find is BBBY. The stock is bumping
up against potential resistance with evidence of distribution. This is often
a low risk short sell setup.

Especially for NW is bottom fishing candidate, LLTC. This stock has gone to
new lows with evidence of accumulation which suggests a potential trend
change.

Protect your servers with 128-bit SSL encryption! Grab your copy of VeriSign's FREE guide: "Securing Your Website for business" Get it Now!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/M.WTOC/m1FDAA/cosFAA/zMEolB/TM