Re: [RT] SCIENTIFIC ASTRO

On Tuesday, October 09, 2001, 2:17:27 PM, Norman Winski wrote:

NW> A few months ago some folks were demanding scientific proof or
NW> basis for Astrology etc. Here is a link to one fascinating tid bit
NW> along those lines.

**One** fascinating tidbit does not make science. It will become
science when it is presented with stats in a reviewed scientific
journal, and then validated by others.

Until then, it is only one tidbit, not science - and certainly not
proof. :-)

Note, in particular, the large signals he gets from man-made
'interference'. Gotta be VERY careful here. Reminds me of some work I
did some time ago with some well-known Extrasensory Perception
'scientists'. They had written a paper describing proof of
action-at-a-distance by ESP. When I reviewed their apparatus, it was
full of problems. The 'signals' they were getting were actually from a
local early-warning radar. When their apparatus was properly shielded,
the 'signals' disappeared. They withdrew their paper and discontinued
that work.

Still waiting for some science...

ztrader

Protect your servers with 128-bit SSL encryption! Grab your copy of VeriSign's FREE guide: "Securing Your Website for business" Get it Now!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/M.WTOC/m1FDAA/cosFAA/zMEolB/TM