Re: [RT] SCIENTIFIC ASTRO

<BLOCKQUOTE
  <DIV
  wavemechanic

  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2001 8:26
  PM
  Subject: Re: [RT] SCIENTIFIC ASTRO

  Norm:

  Could you please summarize these results.
  Thanks.

  Bill,

     I am not a scientist, but I will do my
  best. I read this stuff 20 years ago. Anyway,  small changes in the
  earth's geomagnetic field corelate or effect changes in human physiology which
  effects human psychology.  For more details, check out Harold S Burr,
  Yale U.

  Cheers,
  Norman

  <BLOCKQUOTE