Fw: [RT] BLK activity .. Not that I can see. but there was an article by UBS I'll forward to you separately

  Symbol(s) LVLT       &              Services       Date
  Use Page Up, Page Down, +, -, or press  Ù
----
 10/05 DJ DJ MARKET TALK: Level 3 3Q Could Fall Short - UBS
 10/04 WJ WSJ(10/5) Moody's May Downgrade Ratings Of Telecom Firms
 10/04 DJ =DJ Lexent Dn -2: Spending Cuts By Customers A Concern >LXNT
 10/04 DJ =DJ Weaker Economy Could Crush Startup Wireline Telecoms
 10/04 DJ +DJ Lexent Down 23%; Analyst Suggests Co Overvalued>LXNT
 10/03 RT Moody's may cut 17 telecoms, billions in debt
 10/03 DJ PRESS RELEASE: Moody's Puts Telecom Cos On Review-Down
 10/02 RT Siebel still leads, but no longer alone in CRM race
 09/28 RT Internet Capital says tenders for $200 mln debt
 09/25 RT US Corp Bonds-Spreads widen, Bristol-Meyers in big sale
 09/25 DJ DJ Level 3 Commun Cuts Debt Buyback In Dutch Tender Offer
 09/25 RT Level 3 cuts debt tender offer to $1.5 bln
 09/25 DJ DJ Level 3 Commun/Dutch Auction -2: Extend Offer To Oct. 9
 09/25 DJ PRESS RELEASE:Level 3 Commun Amends Dutch Auction >LVLT
 09/25 DJ *DJ Level 3 Commun Tenders Reduced To Maximum $1.5B Debt
 09/24 WJ WSJ(9/25) Credit Markets: Treasurys End Mostly Lower Monday
 09/21 DJ =DJ Sonus Networks Dn-3: Qwest Makes $2B In Cutbacks For '02
 09/21 RT UPDATE 1-RCN to buy back up to $1.07 bln debt
 09/21 RT RCN says to buy back up to $1.07 billion in debt
 09/19 RT Level 3 says swaps 14 mln shares for debt
 09/18 DJ =DJ Network Security Could Take Lead Role At FCC
 09/18 DJ =DJ Retail Investors -3: Investor Activity Slows At Schwab