Re: [RT] Re: NBU (trading forum)

<A
href="http://links4traders.com/NBU.html";>http://links4traders.com/NBU.html

As of today we no longer use the firetalk chat we have opened an unlisted
yahoo club to replace chat and add a few toys for the Allstars. Please e-mail me
(cab) if you have any trouble making the move.
cabitstorm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or if you didn't receive an invitation to
join by e-mail. Thanks. hope to cya all there.

On Sun, 07 Oct 2001 03:46:50 -0000 bruce.larson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
writes:> I maybe completely wrong on this but I believe NBU stands for No
> Brain University and is moderated by Steve Goodwin alias G9.  I'd
be > > curious to know where the site is myself.> >
> > --- In realtraders@xxxx, "Michael" <mob88_88@xxxx>
wrote:> > Hi, If anybody knows of the internet adress of a trading
forum on > > the net , known as NBU (abbreviated name I believe),
I would be > appreciative if they could mail the adress to me
please> >   I was told to have a look at the forum , by a
poster , whose > post > & identity I have lost.>
>    TIA> > Michael> > > To
unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:>
realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> >  > >
Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to > <A
href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/";>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor