Re: [RT] THE UK SPECTATOR

Mike, I'm glad you commented. I just read the DEBKA page and was a little concerned with the escalation of events, but I think you put it in
perspective: the news is unsubstantiated. You are also correct about the staff as being good news writers. I read the material without a shred
of disbelief or questioning, which I normally don't do.

Ralph

--
Ralph           =>        E-mail   =>  rjv@xxxxxxxxxx

Protect your servers with 128-bit SSL encryption! Grab your copy of VeriSign's FREE guide: "Securing Your Website for business" Get it Now!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/M.WTOC/m1FDAA/cosFAA/zMEolB/TM