RE: [RT] thoughts on market

here
are my thoughts on the s&p,  we are below the red channel w/ a pti
of 22 - hitting the normal elipise w/ the 10/70 at zero, the 5/35 has lost
control, we are 10 points shy of a 62% rt, with all osc making highs for this
wave (no div), in time we are 1.6 of w2 (18x1.6=28) and if wave 4? continues
much more it wil be out of balance w/ the rest of the wave, none of the osc are
showing a wave 4 of w3 pull back, the wave 4 label in wave 3 is wrong in that it
is less in time and price then wave2, we have a neg candle pattern at the recent
top (bearish tail on daily), none of the osc have even started pulling back if
this is wave 4 of w C then we have a ways to go before we finish a counter trend
rally, we hit to the point the wave 4 target on the daily chart. we have filled
the 9/1, the overall structure of the advance from 9/21 low looks more like a 3
then impulse, however the 5 and 15 min charts from todays hi also look like 3's
suggesting  a final leg up may follow.
<SPAN
class=780024123-04102001>
so my
conclusion is that this is a counter trend rally that may have ended today
but prob will have one more small leg up on monday after a further decline
on fri or we may just decline from here, however because of the low pti sig. new
lows look unlikely but a retest is (current target is 936).
<SPAN
class=780024123-04102001>
the
comp and dow have not hit thier elipise which also adds wt to one more small leg
up. further it looks like unless the pti's improve w/ the next leg that the dow
and snp will retest while the comp w/ a pti of 56 on the 60 min will likely make
new lows which will set up an intermarket divergence which should be
bullish
<SPAN
class=780024123-04102001>
don
the 180 min charts have 128 bars

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Don Ewers
  [mailto:dbewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2001 6:33
  PMTo: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re:
  [RT]S&PLee,I have a close below the lower 6/4
  ma channel line on the 60min SPC. Do youhave the same on your
  180min?How many bars are there on your chart from the start of w1? The
  60min has286, so to get into the right range (100-140) I believe you
  should be justtoday be moving from a 120min to a 180min?My PTI has
  dropped to 23, what are you seeing?don ewers----- Original Message
  -----From: "Don Ewers" <dbewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>To:
  <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2001 1:08
  PMSubject: Re: [RT]S&P> Lee,> That is the way I
  would play it, this thing should be close to a turn here> if the charts
  are right and it is "time to put a fork in it".>> I view this
  more as short covering, not necessarily real buying? After all> since
  when has Chambers got it right on his guidence lately?> don
  ewers>> ----- Original Message -----> From: "Lee Morris"
  <LMorris@xxxxxxxxxx>> To:
  <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2001
  10:55 AM> Subject: RE: [RT]S&P>>> > don,
  attached is a chart of the s&p 180. Am I reading the chart right
  w/> the> > following anlysis based on our discussion
  yesterday. the normal elipiseis> > now about to hit but the 5/35
  has lost control so after a pullback w4 of> wc> > we should
  have a final advance towards the lt elipise as the 10/70 pulls>
  to> > the 90-140% zone or plan b is that we are likely topping here
  as the10/70> > will be at a 90%rt in the next bar. just a side
  note we were within 9> points> > of the w4 target and the 62%
  level. I also notice that there is no divin> > the 5/17 which I
  would interpret as this being the w3 of wc, just my> > thoughts as I
  am trying to figure out how to better use the elipise> >
  -----Original Message-----> >   From: Don Ewers
  [mailto:dbewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]> >   Sent: Thursday,
  October 04, 2001 10:54 AM> >   To:
  realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> >   Subject: Re: [RT]
  NASDAQ-100> >> >> >   BobR,>
  href="http://dynamic.nasdaq.com/dynamic/nasdaq100_activity.stm";>http://dynamic.nasdaq.com/dynamic/nasdaq100_activity.stm>
  >> >   Also check out this "heatmap" of all the NDX
  100> >   <A
  href="http://screening.nasdaq.com/heatmaps/heatmap_100.asp";>http://screening.nasdaq.com/heatmaps/heatmap_100.asp>
  >> >   don ewers> >> >>
  >   ----- Original Message -----> >   From:
  "BobR" <bobrabcd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> >   To:
  <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> >   Sent: Thursday,
  October 04, 2001 9:33 AM> >   Subject: Re: [RT]
  NASDAQ-100> >> >> >   > That is a
  very interesting post, Stan.  Do you know which of the NDX>
  >   stocks> >   > are the most influential
  in the index movement, perhaps the top 6 or> so?>
  >   > Can you make a hierachy screening of the components of
  the indexfrom> > most> >   > influential
  to least?> >   >> >   >
  thanks,> >   > bobr> >
  scanned the NASDAQ-100 stocks. There are many more examplesof>
  >   > positive> >   > > than
  negative accumulation line divergence's. This suggests an>
  >   > intermediate> >   > > term
  bottoming process may have begun.> >   > >>
  >   > > In terms of cycles, we are within the time frame of
  a 3,6 & 9month> > low> >   >
  (the> >   > > corresponding 12 month low was
  overwhelmed). We also havereasonable> >   > >
  symmetry with the October 1998 low. No guarantees, of course.>
  >   > >> >   > > While short sell
  candidates are few and far between, a good rally> > could>
  >   > > change that. The best short candidate I find is
  BBBY. The stock is> >   bumping> >
  > > up against potential resistance with evidence of
  distribution.This> is> >   > often>
  >   > > a low risk short sell setup.>
  >   > >> >   > > Especially for
  NW is bottom fishing candidate, LLTC. This stockhas> >
  gone> >   > to> >   > > new
  lows with evidence of accumulation which suggests a potential> >
  trend> >   > > change. LLTV has the largest
  divergence of price to accumulation> line> > of>
  >   > all> >   > > NASDAQ-100
  stocks. I would be happy with a rally followed by a> >
  pullback> >   to> >   > a>
  >   > > double bottom with evidence of continued
  accumulation. This would> >   normally>
  >   > > present a low risk intermediate term buy set
  up.> >   > >> >   > >
  Other NASDAQ-100 stocks that show strong accumulation are:>
  >   > > BGEN - higher 10 week low> >
  > > CEFT - higher 6 & 9 month low> >   > >
  IMNX - 6 month high> >   > > MEDI - 6 month double
  bottom (slightly higher low)> >   > >>
  >   > > NASDAQ-100 stocks that show strong distribution
  have lost morethan> > 90%> >   of>
  >   > > their value over the past 100 trading days. They
  have virtuallyall> >   become> >
  > > penny stocks.> >   > >>
  >   > > No recommendations, just some observations.>
  >   > >> >   > > Stan>
  >   > >> >   > >>
  >   > >> >   > >>
  >   > > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email
  to:> >   > >
  realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> >   >
  >> >   > >> >   >
  >> >   > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject
  to> >   <A
  href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/";>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>
  >   > >> >   > >>
  >   >> >   >> >
  >> >   > To unsubscribe from this group, send an
  email to:> >   >
  realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> >   >>
  >   >> >   >> >
  > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to> > <A
  href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/";>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>
  >   >> >   >> >>
  >> >         Yahoo!
  Groups Sponsor> >> >> >> >
  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:> >
  realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> >> >>
  >> >   Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
  Yahoo! Terms of Service.> >>
  email to:>
  realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>>> Your
  use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to <A