is very powerful and very complicated

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: profitok
  [mailto:profitok@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2001
  8:42 PMTo: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [RT]
  signal for TS2000iHelloI am a position trader and
  never use  Ts..However,, you  can try it for 30 days
  free,,if not happy,,  go back to your own wayBenp.s  no
  affiliation,,----- Original Message -----From:
  <xinos@xxxxxxx>To: <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent:
  Wednesday, October 03, 2001 7:44 PMSubject: Re: [RT] signal for
  TS2000i> In a message dated 10/3/01 2:31:39 PM Pacific Daylight
  Time,> profitok@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:>> <<<A
  href="http://www.tradestation.com/individual/tradestationplatform/default.shtm";>http://www.tradestation.com/individual/tradestationplatform/default.shtm
  >>> Ben,>     In your own words, tell
  me what you think of TS brokerage andservices.> Am I crazy, or do I
  now have the ability to use TS just for opening an> account with
  TS?>     Please tell me what your take is on the
  offer.  I need your opinion> before I pursue the
  offer.>>     Dan Nicholas; San
  Diego>>> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email
  to:>
  realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>>> Your
  use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to <A
  href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/";>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>>To