Re: [RT] Mkt - CSCO - Block Trade

Dorothy,

Would you be kind enough to give a short primer on Block Trades and their
interpretation?  I am a little bit confused in that if there is a seller of
a big block, there is also a buyer.  It seems reasonable that both the buyer
and seller represent "strong hands" or "smart money" if they can trade in
multi-million dollar proportions.  What information can be gleaned from
block trade transactions?

Thank you,

Dan