RE: [RT] Adjusted Reserves Sept 19, 2001

cursory review indicates at least 3 months lead-time required before the
stock market can see the effects of this money.
The Bulls should be singing:
"See you in December.....see you when the snow begins to fly...."
instead of "See you in September" like the bears had been singing.

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Pv4pGD/4m7CAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM