RE: [Fwd: [RT] Adjusted Reserves Sept 19, 2001]

They'll need more than a sledgehammer to force the banks to loan in this
climate....
major magazines bankrupt, all 'net hosting services going bankrupt (PSINet,
Exodus, Excite@xxxx), internet consultants and developers - all going
bankrupt.

remember, Japan is hurting and interest rates are zero there. Now they are
waiting for negative interest rates....hmmm....how does that work again ?

The Fed's "rudder" is broken.......the next sound you'll hear is the
explosion of cash from major banks as they attempt to squeeze it into their
all-ready-full vaults.

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!