Re: Fw: [RT] SPC Wave Counts

Ben, I just looked at the charts you sent but I haven't had a chance to analyze
what they signify. Since I'm not too familiar with the AGET format it will take
me some time. However, if you have a monthly chart of the same vehicle (I don't
know what SPC is) I would appreciate seeing it. By the way, is SPC the S&P500?
What I did notice, however, is a strange method they use to generate their
Elliot counts. For example, I see large waves without counts while smaller waves
have counts. It seemed like the program was rushing to arrive at something and
just grabbed any to and fro movement and made them some Elliot division, then
when a good turning point came along the program didn't go back to redesignate
the previous waves as subwaves. As I said, I have to study it more, but a good
long-term chart will help to solidify the major waves, which I'm still puzzled
over.

Ralph

Don Ewers wrote:

> Ben, Ralph, I am not sure how much clearer a post below could have been, but
> for the moment they "are" all folding into eachother? Each time frame
> represents a sub count of the next.  No Hodini is required just an open mind
> perhaps?
> don ewers

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search