Re: [RT] S&P Longterm

Ben, I didn't realize that AGET did that. Are you sure the counts you're
viewing aren't sub waves to larger waves? I don't use AGET, but my problem
with studying charts of different time frames and formats is also to get
a conclusive agreement to satisfy them all, but it mostly takes Hodini
to do it.
Ralph
profitok wrote:

This
is the BIGGEST  problem with adv. getWhen
you look at daily,, weekly and monthly  they  ALL should be labeled
the same(at the same date,,  but they are not!don't
get me wrong,, it is still a great tool,,  but 4 people look at the
same daily chart with the auto  wave count will have 3-4  different
opinions!be careful MondayBen

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Start here...Height: 3
4