Re: [RT] SPX long term

Lenny, I'll let the graphics I sent give the targets at which points I
would cry uncle. Very succinctly, if any move in Oct surpasses the Sept
lows, then I would begin to cry uncle. Also, since I'm dealing
in monthly bars, I'd be very caution if Oct should see closes below Sept's
closes on any of the index charts.
Ralph
rosow@xxxxxxx wrote:
Ralph,

So far I'm assuming you are already long and Dorothy is looking for a place
to short. My question to each of you is this:
Ralph
- What are your #'s on the DOW, S&P, and NASDAQ which would invalidate
your long bias of the market? In other words, what are your uncle #'s?
Dorothy
- I think you have a # in mind for a short in the near term. What are the
#'s on the DOW, S&P, and NASDAQ which would cause you to forget your
near term short and force you to reverse into to a long position or set
a higher target for a shorting opportunity?
Lenny

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

size=-2>ADVERTISEMENT