  To: <A
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";
  title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2001 12:23
  PM
  Subject: Re: [RT] INDU
  Dorothy, I posted the INDU message yesterday and had to run.
  However, I'm back and after some thought, I have to refute what you've said.
  First, you talk about symmetry in the markets. Where? Look at any chart, I
  never see symmetry. For example, look at the move from 1995 to 2000, where was
  the symmetry for that? How can symmetry have alerted you to that move. That
  was strictly fundamentals, fundamentals, and fundamentals. Look at any chart
  and I can show you more violations of symmetry than you can show me examples
  of it. You also mention that large volume needs to define a turning point.
  That isn't always true. The common turning point develops when Bear thrusts
  lower are weakening and Bull thrusts higher are just beginning. The full
  thrust of the Bulls usually occurs somewhere near 75% of the top, or near the
  end point of the Elliot 3rd wave. That's when there's maximum unison and
  energy to run it higher. At this point, however, I think the balance has just
  tipped in favor of the Bulls and I think you'll be seening more evidence of
  that as the days unfold. Now that I've made my case for the Bull clear,
  they'll be a 1,000 point drop on Monday. If you also read back on this note,
  you see that I've used the term Bear once and Bull four times. See, the Bulls
  are winning already!
  Ralph
  "Dorothy K. Carter" wrote:

    If you are right short term that it can
    extend the move into next week... Looking at symmetry it would appear that
    the upside would be limited and that what ever high level chop we may mark
    out would possibly be making a right shoulder for an eventual down......
    Personally, If we continue to rally on lite volume I can't get excited
    for the bullish case....To

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

size=-2>ADVERTISEMENT