Re: [RT] DEc S&P

The system also gives a stop.  What it means is that 80% of the time price will
reach the first price objective and 20% of the time it will take the stop out.
It will reach the second price objective 70% of the time and take the stop out
30% of the time.  Of course if you raise/lower your stop to the first price
objective you retain that profit.  In contra trend trades price will usually
reverse at the first price objective.  I hope that this helps you better
understand where the percentages come from.  Ira.

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ujOgTC/4m7CAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM