Re: [RT] OT: Omega SUCKS! Any Forever Passwords available?

Hello Brian,

Wednesday, September 26, 2001, 11:43:17 AM, you wrote:

BKV> Very Off-Topic... I beg your forgiveness..

BKV> I have OWNED TradeStation 2000i for 18 months.
BKV> I get a password expirary warning on my screen.
BKV> So I call to get a new password and they tell me I still
BKV> owe them 4 payments!!!

BKV> I've had my current password since November of 2000.
BKV> Don't passwords expire every 6-months?  If so, why
BKV> would it all of a sudden expire, and now they say I owe
BKV> them money!?!?  It doesn't add-up.

BKV> PLEASE: anyone who's got a good forever password
BKV> let me know.  This is such a bunch of CRAP.  I
BKV> HATE dealing with these idiots!

BKV> Thanks,
BKV> Brian

BKV> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

Had the same thing happen to me. Have receipts showing I paid total of
12 payments new *omega* company says I still owed 3 more payments.
Password was going to expire and I had faxed above copies of where I
was charged for 12 months on my credit card, so I went elsewhere to
get a permanent password

--
Best regards,
 dayscalper                            mailto:dayscalper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx