[RT] OT: Omega SUCKS! Any Forever Passwords available?

Very Off-Topic... I beg your forgiveness..

I have OWNED TradeStation 2000i for 18 months.
I get a password expirary warning on my screen.
So I call to get a new password and they tell me I still
owe them 4 payments!!!

I've had my current password since November of 2000.
Don't passwords expire every 6-months?  If so, why
would it all of a sudden expire, and now they say I owe
them money!?!?  It doesn't add-up.

PLEASE: anyone who's got a good forever password
let me know.  This is such a bunch of CRAP.  I
HATE dealing with these idiots!

Thanks,
Brian

Monitoring Service trial