Re: [RT] Solar Power....

I own a sailboat, and electrical power is always of keen interest.
As far as I know, solar power will not power my house totally.
A refrigerator uses so much power, and then there is heating..

This is true in the respect that you would need large quantaties for panels for electric heat. A refrigerator of a typica modern system is not a problem. There are super high efficiency oil burning units these days in which you could heat a 2000 sq. ft. home for a couple hundred dollars/yr.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

size=-2>ADVERTISEMENT