Re: [RT] S & P MMS sees larger U.S. growth drop in Q4 & Q1

Dorothy

I take it you are advocating making the airline industry a government
run utility, like the US postal service, although I supposed it could be
argued that that has effectively just happened. It is certainly not
being run for the benefit of shareholders.

And, BTW, who really benefits from this bailout? There are two classes
of 'benefiters': companies that need the airlines, although as you have
pointed out, there is enough competition in cargo that the benefit is
not so great, and the finance companies like Gecas, part of GE, who
would take possession of all the planes if the companies defaulted.

Regards
DanG

Monitoring Service trial
http://us.click.yahoo.com/MDsVHB/bQ8CAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM