Re: [RT] A Contrarian View

Bob, good point. The move I expect from here depends on where this market
stalls, and it will stall. If it reenters previous patterns it will bounce
around to assert its arrogance. If it can't get through those levels, the
gyrations will occur at much lower levels. This week is a key to market
sentiment and what occurs needs to be interpreted without a bias for a move in
either direction.

Ralph

--
Ralph           =>        E-mail   =>  rjv@xxxxxxxxxx