Re: [RT] Relative Strength Warning

Chas:

With the obvious very checkered ability of gold to do anything sustained to the
upside I am not advocating anything super, however it did top in Jan '80 and we
are a long way in both price and time from then.  A few years of general uptrend
in precious metals along with a few years of downtrend in the security side
would not be impossible.  The only thing I've found truly hard to believe is the
events of Sep 11.   Another story.  We'll just watch and see what develops with
the patterns.   By the way I used the 75 level in the RSI based on Connie
Brown's book, going to 75 then holding around 40 usually results in a sustained
upmove.

Take care.

charles meyer wrote:

> Jeff:
>
> You might have something there relative to a signal generated by the
> crossing of a certain RSI level.   And of course the COT indicator is not
> as straight forward as one would like.
>
> Chas

Monitoring Service trial
http://us.click.yahoo.com/MDsVHB/bQ8CAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM