Re: [RT] Re: Afganistan

Actually I recently heard that in the last 2 years or so, we sent the
Taliban $43 million dollars to eradicate opium and for the most part, they
did.  Nice to see the Islamic and Christian fundamentalists can come
together on something.  Religion just ain't no fun at all.

Kent

--- In realtraders@xxxx, "pressdl" <pressdl@xxxx> wrote:
> Do they have any exports to the US other than terrorism?
>
> Dave

Monitoring Service trial
http://us.click.yahoo.com/MDsVHB/bQ8CAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM