Re: [RT] Link to S&P 500 Index Support Chart

Hi Don,

>Where you figure to put in your stop?

I would never personally traded this curve Long until it proves to me to
that it can indeed hold; thus no trade - no stop required.

>You got any ideas how to figure
> failure of the parabolic?

Naturally, this is very subjective.  My persoanl preference is if it fails
and does not return to the original curve fairly quickly, don't trust it any
longer for predictive purposes.

>Got any patterns that you thought were gonna find
> the support and
> took a dump one way or  the other..

Take a look at http://www.hitech-analytics.com/ibex35_channel.pdf which is
the Spanish stock index (IBEX 35) the day of the terrorist attacks.  This
very well defined 1-year "Stealth" Channel was breached violently to the
downside that day, signaling the end of the current support curve.  Even
though a curve fails, it provides valuable information 1) the current trend
is no longer in effect, and 2) start looking for the first formation of the
next trending curve.

Brian

Disclaimer:  This memo and referenced chart do not represent trading or
investing advice.  Consult a professional financial advisor prior to
trading/investing.