[RT] Panic in the streets

It is not quite over yet.  We have not seen the mutual funds start to go
out of business.  CNBC is trying to soothe investors by having Peter
Lynch on and him telling them that all will be OK and that 5 years from
now the market will be much higher then it is right now.  He did mention
Mc D and several others.

Today was triple witching.  How many puts were exercised today and how
much unwanted stock will be in the market on Monday?  Somewhere in here
there should be a vicious bear market rally that will rip the bears
really good.  I would not look for that  dead cat rally as some are
looking for.  The market is perverse and will try and take the most
money from the most people in the shortest amount of time.  Look at all
those traders that are still averaging in.  Boy is their average cost
way down and it could get lower if they don't run out of money first.
Even the Bass Bros. get margin calls.

The old saying still goes, "Bulls make money, Bears make money and Pigs
go to slaughter."  So don't get married to a position. Stay flexible,
and look at both sides of the market.  have a good week end.  Ira.