Re: [RT] [Fwd: article]

Rakesh: you say that if America does something it will turn out to be a
blood bath. I have news for you, it already is! Are you fully aware that
over 6,000 innocent innocent people have been murdered for no reason
except they were American? Not only that, are you aware of the
unfathomable economic losses we are suffering? Rakesh, if the free world
does not respond to this, then we are fools and pathetic jerks the
terrorists thinks we are.

As for never winning a land war since WW II, get real. The last time I
checked a globe there still was a South Korea, Kuwait, Taiwan, and  many
South American countries that are still free. Also, have you ever
noticed that there isn't a Berlin Wall anymore??? Rakesh, freedom will
prevail or else the world will suffer greatly. As for Middle East oil,
thank goodness Bush had the foresight to initiate drilling in ANWR. Now
all we need is to push for oil substitutes and the Middle East will be
begging the West to buy their oil because they like the necessities of
life, as well. Has the thought ever crossed your mind that the only
income those countries have is from their oil and without that they'll
be millions of them starving.

Rakesh, this won't be a religious war, because the West has many friends
in the Middle East who also don't like terrorist thugs who threaten
anyone who doesn't cooperate with them. The world can only hope that any
resultant action will be successful so peaceful people can get back to
peaceful pursuits, which would even include worshiping the religion of
their choice.

Rakesh Sahgal wrote:

>  Try watching the BBC. They have been presenting a much more objective
> assessment of U.S. capabilities. That should be sobering for all those
> gung ho cowboys on CNN  who think it is going to be a cake walk.
>
> Once this issue snowballs into a Christianity vs Muslim thing, which
> it surely will given the irresponsible nonsense being bandied about,
> not only in the U.S.( by all and sundry excepting the senior levels of
> the U.S. administration) but in the muslim world as well,  then the
> disruptions in the global energy supplies and the consequences are
> going to be unimaginable. The only saving grace here is the presence
> of the Euorpeans who  have more experience in statecraft and have been
> much more restrained in their utterances and reactions.
>
> Already Pakistan is witnessing riots on the issue of support to the
> U.S. . While it is the fringe element that is creating problems right
> now, the refusal of the West to provide conclusive evidence is only
> making a hero of bin laden and making the vast majority wonder what do
> the western nations want to hide. The efforts to impose the puppet
> king Zahir Shah (deposed in a popular uprising decades ago) on
> Afghanistan by the U.S., racist attacks on South Asians and Arabs in
> North America and U.K. , offloading South Asian passengers from
> flights in the U.S. , insulting South Asian women , albeit by a few
> extreme right wing imbeciles, prohibiting mercantile vessels from most
> muslim origin ports entering the U.S. ports, are all playing into the
> hands of the people who orchestrated this damn nonsense.
>
> This response of "we are going to change the way they live" is
> nonsense. If the energy supplies dry up due to popular disaffection in
> the middle east, what will the west do, recolonize the gulf?
>
> All those in the United States who think they are going to do a
> Grenada here(the only notable victory the U.S has had in an engagement
> on the ground after world War 2 or maybe Panama - please do correct me
> if I am wrong ) are going to get a rude jolt. The only problem is it
> might be too bloody late for the rest of us that live in the region.
>

> Rakesh

Monitoring Service trial
http://us.click.yahoo.com/MDsVHB/bQ8CAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM