Re: [RT] Re: President Bush

Sorry folks, I made a few errors in my last note that I'd like to correct. I get
too animated when writing and don't often go back to reread and correct what I've
written.

In Point One I didn't clearly state that Bush shouldn't be the one to blame for
Saddam Hussein's continued reign of terror in the Middle East  -- we have to
blame that on the one he passed the baton onto. Also, as typical with emails,
there are lost words, typos, etc. You know, the typical email errors. Please
excuse these minor deficiencies and concentrate on the substance of my remarks.

Thanks

Monitoring Service trial
http://us.click.yahoo.com/MDsVHB/bQ8CAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM