Re: [RT] TRY THIS

It is the old American game.  Some refuse to take responsibility for what
happened so it is now the designation of blame game all over again.  It has to
be someone else's fault, we as Americans couldn't be to blame.  This could all
have been stopped in the 50's when it first got started big time against someone
else, but no one cared.

Normanas  Winski wrote:

> Dorothy,
>
>   Just as I thought. In fact, this is specifically an anti-semitic hoax that
> implies that the WTC was targeted in order to hurt or kill Jewish people,
> implying that somehow the Jews are responsible for this atrocity. . If the
> terrorist wanted to target Jews, why didin't they bomb a Jewish organization
> such as B'nai Brith or Haddassah?  This hoax is a sick attempt to get people
> to blame the Jews for the attack. Sounds like a hoax that bin Laden's people
> may have dreamed up in order to divide our country.
>
> Sadly,
>
> Norman

Monitoring Service trial
http://us.click.yahoo.com/MDsVHB/bQ8CAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM