From: Todd Horton [mailto:toddao@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, 22 September 2001 12:09 AM
Subject: [RT] Hardware: one big box or 2 small ones?

I currently use one 500mhz computer with 4 screens (4 pci cards) and
winme with internet trading and data.

Using the trading software that I do and data collection and other
things puts a load on my cpu and locks up or slows down certain
programs.

Should I upgrade my one motherboard and cpu or get another similar box
and network?.   I use quote com which allows one connection per
account so all tech analysis would be on one box/cpu and all order
entry , mail, surfing, chat groups would be on another.

thanks

Monitoring Service trial
http://us.click.yahoo.com/MDsVHB/bQ8CAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM