  To: <A
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";
  title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, September 21, 2001 9:58
  AM
  Subject: Re: [RT] Re: President
Bush

  S & P  can meet that target before
  year end this year or early next year... final low at the time window you
  speak of should be far  lower...... Thanx for below post.... you are
  right on.  best,  Dorothy,

    I think it may happen in the next month. If not by
  Halloween, you may have to wait a few momths.
  Cheers,Norman
  <BLOCKQUOTE
    <DIV
    kjonec@xxxxxxx