Re: [RT] Predictions - Projections - Forecast

> Well, I like to fish.. My query fish came up with a
> 6 out of 7 higher close for Wednesday.

Hope u isn't callin me a query?  BUD!

> Gap up would be a nice thing and give a better than
> 80 percent chance of a higher close.

Could you help me understand this mo better?

> The only thing that would land the forecast into a
> gill net is the percent chance of higher highs is
>  pretty low, about 42-43 percent over all.

I'd play hooky frum fishin to learn this? I like
percentages, how'ed you do dat?  seriously what are
you doing?

> Not a very high number to get hooked on with the
> expectation of a higher close.

How did you expect it?

tks, for any hints, g. fish

FREE COLLEGE MONEY